VAT services for accountancy and legal firms
We provide a comprehensive VAT advice to accountancy and legal practices where they have no in-house specialism. We only offer advise on VAT so there is no need for your clients to change accountants. The majority of our work comes from a referral network we have in place with firms who do not offer VAT advice themselves.
In today’s business world, getting indirect tax wrong or missing an issue can be very expensive indeed to a professional practice. VAT is a complex area of tax legislation and clients, reasonably, expect their professional advisers to mitigate the cost of indirect tax. It is an unfortunate fact of business life that VAT cannot be ignored; it provides many pitfalls for the unwary and the penalties for even innocent errors are draconian. In some cases an unexpected VAT issue can be a deal-breaker.
We work with many firms of accountants, solicitors and lawyers advising on UK, European and other indirect tax matters to ensure that your VAT issues are dealt with. Our advice is clear, easily interpreted and timely. It is backed up by a thorough, in-depth understanding of; the legislation, case law, HMRC publications and procedures built up over 30 years professional experience.
- Add value to your service
- Enhance your reputation
- Broaden the services you can offer to your clients
- Increase your profits
- Assist in avoiding clients’ perception of unsatisfactory or incomplete service
- Deal with complex or hostile VAT situations
- Bring peace of mind to; you, your clients and your PI provider
- Act as a result of a conflict or a request from the client for a second opinion
- We will not poach your clients or offer any other accountancy or legal services
- We are regulated by CIOT and ATT
We are able to provide all VAT services from immediate ad-hoc advice to providing a full “in-house” VAT department for your firm.
We not only provide our services nationwide but act for professional practices in the EC and the rest of the world.
We look after VAT while you look after your clients.